Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

winter break

winter break was great for me i was able to just stop and relax. I would just sleep and read. I was able to have much fun and really get to have time to myself.

 over the the past 3 weeks my agenda was wake up at 1030 get dressed eat some fruit then start reading manga. then i would read till around 2 then eat more fruit and some type of protein. then i would keep reading till 6 o'clock in the morning. That was basically my everyday life. i spent most of it reading on this web site  http://www.mangahere.com/

i also watch some anime but mainly i just read the three weeks. However something amazing happened i join a traveling allstar lacrosse team. i just started and i am planning to work hard and have as much fun as possible and kick total ass. I also got very into Japanese culture and find it awesome. now i am going to become fluent in Japanese and plan on going there all this was accomplished or decided because of the last three weeks.   
  

No comments:

Post a Comment