Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

student success statements


   Student Success Statement
“The only difference between those who have failed and those who have succeeded lies in the difference of their habits. Good habits are the key to success. Bad habits are the unlocked door to failure. Thus, the first law I will obey, which precedeth all others is-‘form good habits and become their slaves.’ ”
--Og Mandino
I believe this is very true. A person’s habits decide many things for them. They also open and close doors. Good habits almost always open doors to great opportunities while bad ones shut and lock them away. For you to succeed you need good habits that allow you to shine and be noticed. For me my habit of always practicing as much as i can led me to play on all star lacrosse teams.   

No comments:

Post a Comment